Software Developer Apprentice - 14301
Desired skills and qualities:
- Previous Development experience through work or study
- Highly organised and able to prioritise workload to meet deadlines.
- Enthusiastic about working in the Software sector
- Good personal management skills relating to conduct, timekeeping and delivery against commitments
- Good punctuality skills relating to customer and non-customer engagements
- Not afraid to ask questions
An enthusiastic and professional attitude and commitment to learning new skills.Desired qualifications
The candidate will have at least 5 A to C GCSEs or equivalent ( C or above)Future prospects
- Career Progression
- Opportunity to increase salary
- Opportunity to gain full bachelor's degree in software development
"QA's Apprenticeship programmes may be funded in part by the European Union through the European Social Fund, which supports the development of employment opportunities and a skilled workforce."