Apprentice Software Developer (an Arch apprenticeship)
- HTML & CSS
- Object-Oriented PHP
- High degree of computer literacy.
- Excellent timekeeping.
- Good communication skills.
- Demonstrates a high level of attention to detail.
- Able to work collaboratively with immediate team and cross-departmental
- Takes responsibility for own continual self-learning
- 5 GCSEs at Grade A-C or equivalent including Maths and English and ICT.
96% of Arch apprentices move straight into the destination of their choice when they finish their apprenticeship with many seeing their salary go up immediately post-apprenticeship!Things to consider
Before you apply for this role, have you asked yourself: Do I live close enough to Stretford that I could commute there and back every day? Do I meet the qualifications required for this role? Am I available to start an apprenticeship within the next two months? Do I want to work in the software industry and have I researched into it?