IT Degree Apprenticeship (London)
- An interest in IT that you can demonstrate via a hobby, work experience or personal study - maybe you've designed a website or taught yourself some programming?
- High analytical capability
- Good interpersonal skills
- Self- motivation
- Ability and willingness to travel to different offices and client sites
- Good team working and communication skills
- A minimum of 7GCSEs at grades A*-C, or equivalent, including grades 4-9 in Maths and English.
- 3 A-levels (predicted or achieved) at grade C or above or equivalent (e.g. a National BTEC with at least one distinction). These may include an IT-related subject (e.g. IT, Maths or Science).
- As an alternative to A-levels you may have completed an Advanced Apprenticeship in IT.
These results may be predicted or achieved at the time that you apply.Future prospects
Upon finishing your Degree Apprenticeship successfully, you will be a highly qualified member of Capgemini global business, with unparalleled career opportunities within the business.Things to consider
The current National Minimum Wage for an apprentice is £3.50 an hour due to rise to £3.70 per hour from 1st April 2018. This rate applies to apprentices under 19 and those aged 19 or over who are in their first year. Apprentices must be paid at least the minimum wage rate for their age if they are aged 19 or over and have completed their first year.