PR & Communications Apprentice (Level 4)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Effective communicator at all levels
- Skilled in Microsoft Office packages and experienced in social media
- Organised and able to manage own time
- Strong attention to detail
- Flexible and willing to learn
- Motivated and committed
- A ‘self-starter' - someone who will use their initiative, be energetic and make the most of the opportunity
- Minimum of 3 A Levels or equivalent is desirable
- GCSE: 9 to 4 (formerly A* to C) in English Language or equivalent
- GCSE: 9 to 4 (formerly A* to C) in Maths or equivalent
Future opportunities may be available depending on performance and availability on completion.Things to consider
You may be required to work outside the specified hours in order to meet the demands of clients.
The Apprenticeship National Minimum Wage (ANMW): From April 2017 the ANMW was set at £3.50 per hour. This applies to 16-18 year old apprentices and those aged 19 and over in the first year of their Apprenticeship. For all other apprentices the National Minimum wage appropriate to their age applies. The Minimum Wage for Apprentices applies to time spent on the job plus time spent training.