Apprentice QA Tester
5 days left
- Carry out testing of website experience across different browsers and devices like mobiles, tablets, and laptops
- Maintain a regression test suite
- Great interpersonal and communications skills to be part of a close-knit team
- Comfortable with working to tight deadlines.
- Have great attention to detail
- Have a keen interest in technology and keep up to date with current tech trends
A minimum of 5 GCSEs (or equivalent qualifications)
at grade C or above including English and Maths.Future prospects
96% of Arch apprentices move straight into the destination of their choice when they finish their apprenticeship with many seeing their salary go up immediately post-apprenticeship!Things to consider
Before you apply for this role, have you asked yourself:
Do I live close enough to London that I could commute there and back every day?
Do I meet the qualifications required for this role?
Am I available to start an apprenticeship within the next two months?
Do I want to work in the Software Tester industry and have I researched into it?