Higher Apprenticeship - Design Engineering/ Maintenance & Manufacturing 289011
Weekly wage £307.69
Working week Monday to Friday 36.25 hours, shifts to be arranged. Total hours per week: 36.25 Apprenticeship duration 4 years Possible start date 03 Sep 2018 Date posted 09 Mar 2018 Distance 81.7 miles Apprenticeship level Higher Level Apprenticeship Reference number VAC001372438 Positions 1 available Requirements and prospects Desired skills
- An ability to work within different departments and team environments.
- You must be a confident communicator and proactive problem solver.
- You must be flexible and adaptable.husiasm for a career in engineering/manufacturing.
- You must be flexible and adaptable.
- A levels (Grades A* - C). We also welcome equivalents such as BTEC Level 3 Certificate with an overall merit or distinction.
- It would be beneficial, although not essential, for applicants to have some relevant industrial experience - e.g. summer placements.
Could lead to a full position within ITSThings to consider
You must be able to work in Poole, Dorset.