Network Engineer Apprentice
7 days left
- IT Savvy
- Analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to work with a range of internal and external people
- Ability to communicate effectively in a variety of situations
- Maintain a productive, professional and secure working environment
- Prepared to travel within the UK and mainland Europe
- Ability to work independently and to take responsibility
- Can use own initiative
- A thorough and organised approach
- Keen to learn
- Logical and creative thinking skills
- A minimum of 5 GCSE's at grade C or above (or equivalent) including English and Maths
Upon completing the apprenticeship, there are real progression opportunities available. Along with your employer, you may decide to progress onto our level 5 programme and take your career even further.
96% of Arch apprentices move straight into the destination of their choice when they finish their apprenticeship with many seeing their salary go up immediately post-apprenticeship!Things to consider
Before you apply for this role, have you asked yourself:
Do I live close enough to Bristol that I could commute there and back every day?
Do I meet the qualifications required for this role?
Am I available to start an apprenticeship within the next two months?
Do I want to work in the Network Engineer industry and have I researched into it?