IT Department Testing Apprentice
- Academically very gifted?
- Intrigued by IT and how it works?
- Good at both written and spoken English?
- An excellent time keeper?
- Logical and analytical?
We are looking for a confident individual who:
- Positive, can-do attitude with the ability to prioritise own workload
- Ability to work under pressure, maintaining accuracy whilst achieving timescales
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail
- Ensuring processes are followed.
- Strong IT and administration skills
- This role dictates that the successful candidate will possess an excellent level of Mathematics.
- A good standard of basic education is also required with an IT qualification preferred, although not essential.
- Equivalent qualifications will be accepted.
The company have recruited five apprentices in the past and all have remained and progressed within the business.Things to consider
- Can you get to the company's premises in Birmingham on a daily basis?
- Do you have the required qualifications and interest in analytical systems and IT processes?
- Do you possess a good knowledge of maths?
- Are you able to communicate with a variety of people?
The current National Minimum Wage for an apprentice is £3.50 an hour due to rise to £3.70 per hour from 1st April 2018. This rate applies to apprentices under 19 and those aged 19 or over who are in their first year. Apprentices must be paid at least the minimum wage rate for their age if they are aged 19 or over and have completed their first year.