Science Technician Apprentice
3 days left
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
- Ability to communicate effectively
- Proven ability to work as a proactive team member
- Ability to set up, maintain effective/supportive administrative systems/procedures
- Ability to carry out Risk Assessments
- Ability to use relevant equipment/resources in science laboratories
- Ability to use initiative
- Ability to work flexibly, including working evenings as required
- Ability to plan and organise effectively
- Ability to travel to fulfil the duties of the post
It is essential that interested applicants hold a Level 3 Science qualification (A-Levels, BTEC or equivalent) and GCSEs in English and Maths at Grade C, or will be achieving these before the post begins.
If you are able to demonstrate enthusiasm and commitment to the role we will support you to gain a Level 5 HND qualification in order for you to embark on your new career in the Further Education sector.
On successful completion of your apprenticeship options of a permanent position for the right candidate.Things to consider
Please ensure you meet the qualification requirements for this role.
The College reserves the right to interview for this post should we receive suitable candidates prior to the closing date.
The successful candidate will be required to apply for a Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) Enhanced check.
The College is only accepting direct applicants for this role, no agency contact is required.