1 day left
- Strong attention to detail
- The ability to work effectively in a team
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Experience in Excel
- Analytical and problem-solving skills
- Willingness to learn
- Attention to detail
- Professional attitude
- Strong team working skills
For September 2018 entry the number of UCAS tariff points that qualifications are worth is changing. Visit UCAS for guidance on the 2018 tariff.
- A Level BBB or;
- BTEC National Diploma DDM or;
- Access to HE qualifications with 24 Distinctions and 21 Merits or;
- Equivalent level 3 qualifications worth 128 UCAS points supported by substantial relevant work experience
- Applicants must hold 5 GCSEs A-C including Maths and English or equivalent (reformed GCSEs grade 4 or above).
Potential to become a Commercial Manager (Quantity Surveyor) or Construction Manager dependant on degree route chosen for years 3-5 which could then lead onto Senior Commercial/construction ManagerThings to consider
Successful applicants would be expected to relocate as construction sites complete, most sites are in central London but SCL have projects across the south east so should expect to commute to different site offices as well as occasionally working out of our Head Office based in Epsom Surrey.