Supply Chain Projects Apprentice
Weekly wage £288.46
Working week Monday - Friday, 9:00am - 5:00pm. Total hours per week: 35.00 Apprenticeship duration 27 months Possible start date 02 Jul 2018 Date posted 04 Apr 2018 Distance 43.7 miles Apprenticeship level Higher Level Apprenticeship Reference number VAC001382410 Positions 1 available Requirements and prospects Desired skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills (specifically over the phone and by e-mail)
- Literacy and numeracy appropriate to the position.
- Ability to use technology and develop new technology skills.
- Technical aptitude - the ability to learn new technologies quickly (full training will be provided where required)
- The aptitude/ability to work in an organised manner, under pressure and methodically
- The aptitude/ability to work pro-actively whilst multi-tasking and within a team environment
- A “can do” attitude and drive to get things done
- GCSE (or equivalent) in English Language and Maths grade B or above
- 48 new UCAS points either A Level or BTEC (or equivalent)
Upon successful completion of the apprenticeship, there may be opportunity to apply for other positions.