Construction and Civil Engineering Apprenticeship
- Willingness to learn
- Ability to make things happen
- Ability to work in a team
- Ability to understand and adhere to safety procedures
- Flexible approach
- Ability to adapt to different situations
- Keen to learn and willingness to take on responsibility
- Demonstrates a good level of maturity and prepared to work away from home
Standard for all applications:
- A minimum of 5 x GCSEs (or equivalent) grade C or above (including Maths at grade B or above, plus English and Science at grade C or above)
- Applications are also welcome from those studying A/S or A Levels
- Ability to drive would be an advantage, or willingness to learn to drive as travel will be essential in the future
Opportunity to progress to the Level 6 Degree plus MICE or MCIOB or MRICS programme and further for suitable candidates.Things to consider
Successful candidates will be entitled to the Company benefits scheme and pay will be reviewed each year in line with progression on the programme.
Annual holiday entitlement is 21 days per year.
- Buying and selling holiday (up to 3 days)
- Pension AVCs
- Additional life assurance cover (up to 2 x extra)
All applications should be made through the Av system and under no circumstances should a direct approach to the employer be made. Any direct approaches will result in your application NOT being considered for selection.
Apprentices will live away from home during college blocks.
Work placements will be based on construction sites or regional offices and may require the apprentice to live away from home.
Ability to travel to different locations is essential.