Junior Assistant F&B Managers
We serve. We respect our team. We innovate. We are consistent. We are accountable. We do it right.
Set sail on an exciting career course with Princess Cruises! One of the best-known names in cruising, Princess Cruises is a global cruise company operating a fleet of 17 modern ships renowned for their innovative design and wide array of choices in dining, entertainment and amenities. Princess Cruises is the employer of choice in the cruise industry. We offer exceptional facilities and extensive learning and recreational programs for our crew. Join our team and you'll enjoy a truly adventurous career with excellent incentives, unlimited growth and ports of call that will leave you breathless.
Princess Cruises are seeking experienced hospitality professionals who truly understand the strength of delivering unparalleled customer service. Relevant food and beverage management experience is sought, preferably within a hotel environment. Working on the operational frontline of our luxury cruise ships, you will be an essential part of our hotel management team and it is important that you are driven by a desire to provide all our guests with a five star service and are able to demonstrate excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
You will have the opportunity to travel the world, while providing excellent customer service to our passengers. You will be a key part of our hotel management team onboard your assigned vessel. We welcome you to consider working with one of the world's premier cruise lines, with 17 ships sailing to hundreds of worldwide destinations.
Minimum applicant requirements:
- Graduate of recognized hotel or business school.
- Previous food & beverage experience gained in a luxury hotel or hospitality environment.
- Experience of ordering supplies and ensuring bar stocks are analysed accurately and efficiently.
- Possess a sound working knowledge of wine and beverage products, together with cocktail preparation and presentation experience.
- Strong IT skills, including database management are essential.
- Possess an understanding of UK and / or US Public Health Standards.
- Understanding of the foundation of customer service; ability and willingness to deliver outstanding service to our passengers.
- Ability to work under pressure, maintaining a positive attitude at all times.
Successful candidates will experience a progressive company that achieves ongoing high standards by focusing on innovation, integrity, accountability, and above all customer service.
To apply for an onboard opportunity today, email your CV by clicking APPLY NOW quoting reference JFBM-Apr18.
Regardless of the rank or role, we are all one Princess Cruises team. Together, we share our world, share our hearts, and create lasting memories.