School Data Administrator
- Have an interest in data management and analysis, particularly in Education
- Highly numerate with a strong attention to detail
- Be aligned with the Ark Schools' vision and values
- The ability to skilfully manage and maintain effective working relationships
- The ability to follow instructions accurately
- Strong interpersonal, written and oral communication skills
- Highly computer literate, with particular skill using spreadsheets
- Strong organisational and time-management skills
- The ability to work well under pressure
- The ability to be decisive
- High levels of honesty and integrity
- Hard working, conscientious and accurate
- Adaptable, flexible and able to work with minimum supervision
- Approachable, calm and caring
- Passion, resilience and optimism to lead through day-to-day challenges
- A commitment to the safeguarding and welfare of all students
- An understanding of the importance of confidentiality and discretion
- The ability to take personal responsibility
- A readiness to reflect, self-evaluate and the ability to change, improve and develop
A minimum of 5 GCSE's C and above Including Maths, English and ICT (or equivalents).Future prospects
Possible permanent position within the company.Things to consider
Apprenticeship National Minimum Wage (ANMW): The National Minimum Wage for Apprentices is £3.70 per hour. This is the legal minimum pay per hour applying to 16-18-year-old apprentices and those aged 19 and over in the first year of their apprenticeship. For apprentices 19 or over who have completed their first year and are continuing their apprenticeship, the National Minimum wage appropriate to their age applies.
It is highly important that you do not contact the Employer directly - any attempt of this may invalidate candidate's application. Should you have any queries regarding your application or the job itself, please contact your 3aaa Training Academy.
Please note this job may expire before the stated date if a suitable applicant is appointed.
If you hold a full UK driver licence or are currently in the process of learning to drive, please declare this upon submitting your application.