Trainee SCADA CAD Operator
Job Title: Trainee SCADA CAD Operator
Location: GB Warwick/Haywood Road - GBWKB
Type of Job: Permanent
Ref No.: V4116
- SCADA is Supervisory Control And Data Acquisition. You will be reporting to the Configuration Manager and will be responsible for the production of project deliverable drawings for our Customers. The role requires someone who is looking to start a career and working toward becoming a Control System CAD Operator.
- Good general computing skills are required. Any previous knowledge of CAD software especially Autocad and/or Microstation would be an advantage but not essential. The role will involve communicating with engineers within the team to ensure their requirements are understood and have a sound engineering background to engage with engineers on technical aspects.
- You will be responsible for ensuring the drawings produced are of a high quality, technically accurate whilst complying at all times to the design layout standards.
- The role will involve working under pressure to demanding deadlines to ensure project deadlines are achieved.
- Experience of working in the Rail/Telecommunications sector is desirable but not essential.
- Deliverables include:
- The production of customer deliverable SCADA operating screen drawings using a drawing package.
- Ability to interpret source material schematics
Business Operations Skills - Experience:
- A keenness to want to learn new technologies in the drawing/SCADA arena
- Ability to communicate with engineers to understand their requirements
- Attention to detail to ensure SCADA layout standards are adhered to
- Ability to work under pressure to demanding deadlines
- Rail and telecommunications experience ideal but not essential
Business Operations Skills - Qualifications:
- Demonstrable experience in the use of any drawing packages
- Self-starter, capable of operating with minimum direction
- Builds trusting relationships with colleagues and team by consistently delivering on promises
- Results oriented, finds ways around difficult problems not giving up.
Please send your CV to: (see below) quoting ref V4116 in the subject line