Accounts Receivable Assistant
This Accounts Receivable Assistant position near Chester needs someone who has strong billing and credit control experience, eye for detail, good relationship building and strong excel skills. Below are a few key responsibilities for the Accounts Receivable Assistant.
- Managing the unbilled revenue sheet,
- Chasing sales figures and PO numbers to be invoiced on time,
- Calculating the amounts that should be invoiced,
- Raising billing sheets for importing into the Accounting system,
- Raising monthly revenue accruals,
- Reviewing prior month accruals
- Building relationships with customers and colleagues, both internal and external, to ensure customers pay to terms and keeping bad debt to a minimum,
- Ensuring accurate calculation of invoice amounts,
- Liaising with credit agencies,
- Attend regular meetings with Commercial Team.
- Knowledge of the accounts receivable function.
- Strong numerical skills.
- Microsoft Office - in particular Excel.
- Able to build relationships/rapport internally and externally
- Previous experience of working within the revenue to cash cycle, possibly in a Sales Ledger or Billing role.
- Proven record of managing a high workload.
- Developed time management and organizational skills.
- Effective communicator.
This is a 12 month contract and they need someone to join as soon as possible. If you would like to be considered for this Accounts Receivable position then please do apply today.