Communications Manager/Assistant Marketing Manager
Communications/Assistant Marketing Manager - Bristol - GBP230 per day
Your new role
Your new Communications/Assistant Marketing Manager position, in Bristol, is based within a market leading banking corporation. This is a 6 month contract and is offering GBP230 per day. You will be: Supporting the design, development and delivery of specific elements of the branded customer communications experience.
The team you will be a part of is responsible for supporting the delivery of branded customer communications. This will be done through social and channel marketing, along with the timely planning, development and delivery of internal communications and processes.
This role consists of
This Communications/Assistant Marketing Manager position, based in Bristol, will require you too successfully:
- Support the planning, development and delivery of allocated programmes to deliver brand and channel objectives.
- Support the delivery of internal communications to effectively support, and maximise impact from, direct and channel marketing campaigns.
- Work closely with other teams to appraise the performance of activity undertaken.
- Identify and implement changes to drive up performance.
- Work closely with other teams to maintain a comprehensive market/consumer knowledge, and ensure all communications are grounded in genuine customer insight.
- Support the relationship with third party partner agencies and suppliers to deliver cost effective, on brand/brief marketing to agreed brand and business objectives.
- Manage the creation of clear and directive creative briefs and brief external agencies as required.
- Develop and maintain detailed brand and channel knowledge within self, to facilitate strict adherence to regulatory policy.
To be successful
To be successful when applying for this Communications/Assistant Marketing Manager Position, based in Bristol, it is essential that you have:
- Strong creative development and communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Strong Stakeholder management both internally and externally
- Good analytical skills with the ability to understand complex data and the initiative to use this to drive performance improvement of programmes
- Proven creative judgment, with the ability to direct and manage agencies
- Internal and external communications experience
What to do now
If you are interested in this position, apply now to forward an up to date copy of your CV for selection. If however, this role does not match what you are looking for, please contact us to have a confidential discussion about your career.