Want to earn whilst supporting a leading prison-reform charity? Unlocked Graduates are looking for highly-motivated and enthusiastic students to work as Brand Managers, promoting our brand on campus and encouraging peers to apply to the programme.
You will develop core skills that will strengthen your CV and receive the following benefits:
- Paid living wage (£8.75) for two terms of work, amounting to around £600.
- Flexible hours – four hours a week to fit around your studies and other priorities.
- Gain experience in a growing organisation and lead on a number of activities.
- Develop key skills including communication, independent working, planning and organising, marketing and networking.
- Play a key role in Unlocked Graduates’ work to build awareness of the positive work that goes on in prisons and how society can rehabilitate prisoners.
You will need to be motivated by our vision, a good communicator, and willing to step out of your comfort zone to develop relationships and network with a wide variety of individuals.
You will need to be a full-time undergraduate student from September 2018 and have right to work in the UK.
To find out more about what we are looking for and how to apply, please visit our website.