Apprentice Business Analyst (an Arch apprenticeship)
Annual wage £21,000.00
Working week Monday-Friday, 9am - 5pm Total hours per week: 35.00 Apprenticeship duration 18 months Possible start date 04 Jun 2018 Date posted 5 days ago Distance 47.2 miles Apprenticeship level Higher Level Apprenticeship Reference number VAC001401377 Positions 1 available Requirements and prospects Desired skills
- Strong interpersonal skills, with the ability to influence management and other stakeholders.
- Enjoy working in a dynamic environment as part of the team
- Keen to learn and explore new ideas
- Eager to embrace challenges
- Working with integrity
- Be goal-oriented, self-motivated with strong communication skills and excellent written and verbal communication skills (English)
- Attention to detail and analytical skills
- Business analysis and problem-solving skills.
- Comfortable with ambiguity
- Knowledge on Microsoft Words, Excel and PowerPoint
- B/Level 6 Grades at GCSE Math and English Language
- A-levels req: BCC or equivalent (104 UCAS Points)
- Further specialise (i.e. become a technical expert) in a specific area of facilities management and move up the management ladder.
- Expand your Group Corporate Services knowledge by moving across to a different service line, e.g. from IFM to Real Estate
- Broaden expertise further by moving into another area of Corporate Centre or beyond
- Full training and support will be provided by our expert training and assessment staff.
- Onsite support will be provided by your line manager, team, mentor and HR.