Associate Project Manager Apprentice
Annual wage £10,000.00
Working week 37.5 Hours Total hours per week: 37.50 Apprenticeship duration 12 months Possible start date 27 Aug 2018 Date posted 23 May 2018 Distance 203.3 miles Apprenticeship level Higher Level Apprenticeship Reference number VAC001404215 Positions 1 available Requirements and prospects Desired skills
- Ability to meet prioritise and work towards project deadlines.
- Any project management experience.
- Any customer facing experience.
- Good problem solving
- Good communication skills.
- Good written skills.
- An attention to detail and an enthusiasm to take responsibility for all work and solutions produced.
- 5 GCSEs (or equivalent) A-C grades, including Maths and English.
The role can offer long term security and the opportunity to progress into a permanent position within one of the many departments.