Cyber Security Apprentice
Weekly wage £138.76
Working week Monday-Friday Total hours per week: 37.50 Apprenticeship duration 18 months Possible start date 17 Jul 2018 Date posted 23 May 2018 Distance 212.7 miles Apprenticeship level Higher Level Apprenticeship Reference number VAC001404238 Positions 1 available Requirements and prospects Desired skills
- Good all round technical knowledge and a detailed understanding of networking protocols
- Good all round technical knowledge of information security concepts
- A passion for ethical hacking and IT security
- The employers are looking for someone with a strong technical background who is able to demonstrate a passion for network security related subjects, including but not limited to; infrastructure penetration testing, Web application security testing and vulnerability research.
- The successful candidate will be an excellent communicator and be able to build professional rapports.
- 5 GCSEs grades A*-C/9-4 or equivalent (including English Language and Maths)
- The role offers long term security and the opportunity to progress into a permanent position.