Apprentice Quantity Surveyor
(the hours are based on the candidate being over 18)
- have good written and verbal communication skills
- knowledge and experience with Microsoft Office including Word, Excel and Office
- good with numbers and have a good understanding of linear, area and volume measurements
- strong attention to detail
- hard working and enthusiastic in all aspects of work
- confident, friendly and approachable
- the ability to work under pressure and to deadlines
- have a logical qualities and methodical way of thinking
- be good at problem solving
112 UCAS Tariff points (BBC at A level or equivalent) preferably in maths or technical subjects.
3 GCSEs at C/4 or above to include English and maths (or equivalent).Future prospects
Once the applicant has graduated from university and gained their RICS accreditation, progression into a senior Quantity Surveyor or Management position will be available. The applicant will also be able to gain the CIOB (Chartered Institute of Building) accreditation and become a member of the CIOB through further learning and testing.