Sales Specialist Level 3 Advanced Apprenticeship (Newbury)
2 days left
Junior Sales Specialist - Level 3 Advanced Apprenticeship
Start date: September 2018
Think you know Vodafone? Come and see some of the more interesting things we do that you don’t hear about…
As we evolve into a truly digital age, Vodafone Enterprise supports multi-national organisations to do ‘more with less’ by empowering their people to work flexibly, simply and more efficiently. Our products and services transform lives and business around the world every day. Together, we guide 70% of the Fortune 500 companies. We're managing transformation journeys for nearly 2,000 of the biggest companies in the world and we would love for apprentices to join this journey and be part of our success.
We are looking for customer obsessed individuals, who are excited by working in a fast paced digital environment. With classroom learning from programme modules, and the continued support you will receive, our 18 month Sales Apprenticeship programme provides an ideal platform to develop a successful career in Digital Sales Solutions and Account Management. On successful completion of the programme you will gain a Technical Sales Level 3 Advanced Apprenticeship qualification.
Through one of our tailored programmes, you will develop an extensive understanding of Vodafone’s fantastic portfolio of highly technical products. You could be involved in supporting the sales cycle for advanced Internet of things (IoT) solutions with global business customers, Cloud or Carrier solutions, or you could work towards independently managing one of our existing accounts and build experience, confidence and strengths with customer relationship management, all the while learning and growing your experience with stakeholders both internally to Vodafone and externally with any number of contacts on an international scale.
What you can expect to do:
• Prioritise opportunities and time accordingly to achieve targets, while managing customer expectations
• Identify and qualify up-selling sales opportunities to increase growth and revenue
• Fully demonstrate the importance of exceptional customer service
• Work alongside Sales Specialist team to support opportunities as and when required
• Managing 1 - 2 National Accounts, ensuring all financial targets are achieved
What you will need:
• A minimum of 5 GCSEs at grade C or above (including Maths and English Language). A-levels (or equivalent) are desirable.
• Sales or retail experience desirable
• Be eligible to work in the UK and will not be in full-time education by September 2018
• Have lived in the UK and/or EU for 3 years prior to September 2018