Supply Chain Leadership Apprentice (Chartered Manager Degree Apprenticeship)
5 days left
- Evidence of People Management Skills in either a leadership or supervisory capacity
- Forward Thinking - Takes personal ownership for effectively analysing problems and creating solutions with an emphasis on continuous improvement
- Teamwork - Develop and maintain sound working relationships with and between all departments to maximise the service we provide our customers
- Communication - Demonstrate high standards of verbal and written communication.
- Commercial Awareness - Have a thorough understanding of all logistics departments and where this fits in the organisation as a whole. Recognises the most effective ways to achieve the best overall customer experience
- Flexible to the needs of the business
- Able to work independently and as part of a team
- Starting level - GCSE, GCSE AS/A Level BTEC Nat/Higher Nat or equivalents
This role has been specifically created to offer a bespoke fast track leadership development opportunity.Things to consider
This role is based at our Logistics Operations and as a result there are certain health and safety procedures that need to be followed such as wearing a high-vis whilst on site. We also have a clear bag policy to limit stock loss and all colleagues are subject to random security searches as they leave the site. We have a variety of different shift patterns at our Logistics site and the apprentice will need to be flexible around working hours and there will be times when they are required to work some evenings and weekend shifts.