Web Developer Apprentice
- Test Driven Development
- Integrating APIs
- Integrating LDAP and SAML
- CSS pre-processors such as SASS
- Passionate about creating cool digital things
- Can work well in a team
- Willingness to learn new skills and develop professionally to help further the team
- Positive attitude towards challenging situations and multi-tasking
- Good time management skills involving the ability to estimate accurately the time required to complete digital projects
- Attention to detail and pride in your work
- Good interpersonal skills with the ability to work and communicate with and translate digital solutions to non-IT personnel
- Must be committed to making ‘anything possible' with a ‘can do' attitude
A minimum of 5 GCSE's at Grades A* - C, including maths and English (or equivalent qualifications). An IT qualification would be an advantage.Future prospects
This specialist communications company are hopeful that they will be able to offer genuine long term employment prospects to the successful candidate.Things to consider
Due to the location of this vacancy applicants are advised to research how the will get to the place of employment.
You must be able to travel throughout the UK and oversees.
At all times you will be required to work within the guidelines set out in Drp's Health & Safety Policy and Employment Manual.