Apprentice Design Engineer
- IT skills (Microsoft Word, Outlook, and Excel)
- good telephone manner
- ability to work under pressure
- decision making
- demonstrate a can do attitude
- to have strong communication skills in all disciplines including written, oral, and e-mail
- full driving license
- set an example to all operatives through attitude, appearance, and endeavour
- to be flexible in terms of travel and working hours as there will be occasional nights away from home
- experienced and confident communicator able to build strong working relationships
- 5 GCSEs (or equivalent) graded A*-C including English Language and Maths
- A level passes in Physics and Maths OR a Level 3 qualification in Engineering
Hall & Kay Fire Engineering aims to develop our staff. The role has been a platform previously into: Design Engineer, Project Engineer, Quantity Surveyor and Management roles.Things to consider
Driving license will be required either now or in the near future.
Early mornings could be possible in the future to arrive on time for meetings and site inductions.