Business Administration / Chartered Manager Degree Apprenticeship
We are offering a 4 year Chartered Manager Degree Apprenticeship based in a Marketing/Business role.
We are looking for a self-motivated and hard working person seeking to develop and grow their skills base. You will become part of the marketing team and support all marketing functions. There will also be opportunities to help in other departments to gain a broad and varied knowledge of Heat Trace. This is a great opportunity to further your skills by applying new skills directly to a working environment.
You will work on a range of marketing tasks including:
- Involvement in the design and implementation of marketing campaigns, strategies and initiatives
- Evaluation of marketing campaigns
- Sourcing and ordering promotional items
- Maintenance of customer records
- Digital marketing activities including email and web-based
- Maintaining Social media sites
- Website content
- Press releases
- Refreshing current literature and creating new literature
- Preparation and attendance at exhibitions
- Involvement in company events
- Data analysis
- Completing supplier approval questionnaires and keeping information up to date.
TRAINING TO BE PROVIDED:
- We will offer in house training within our Helsby site, in the marketing department and other administrative functions.
- BA (Hons) in Business Management and Leadership.
- Level 6 Diploma in Leadership and Management from the ILM
- Chartered Manager status
- Interest in Marketing
- Willingness to learn and be part of a team.
- Ability to apply new skills
- Understanding of social media
- GCSE maths, English and IT grade C or above
- 3 x A levels at C or above or equivalent
- Study/qualifications in Business or similar is desirable.
- Friendly, polite and clear communication
- Determination to do the best possible job
- Self-motivated and proactive
- Attention to detail