M-EC Apprentice Structural Engineer
1 day left
- Excellent time keeping.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Smart appearance in accordance with Company dress code policy.
- Hold full clean driving licence or be actively working towards obtaining licence (subject to age).
- Must be able to work both independently and as part of a team in various disciplines and types of project.
- Self-motivated individual with desire to develop a career in the field of civil engineering and the built environment.
- 100% commitment to the Company Values and Service Commitments.
- Minimum of 5 GCSE's, with English, Maths and Science at Grade B or higher (or an equivalent level 2 qualification).
On satisfactory completion of the apprenticeship the candidate is expected to become a civil engineering technician and seek professional membership of the institution of civil engineers (ICE).Things to consider
The current National Minimum Wage for an apprentice is £3.50 an hour. This rate applies to apprentices under 19 and those aged 19 or over who are in their first year. Apprentices must be paid at least the minimum wage rate for their age if they are aged 19 or over and have completed their first year. The minimum wage rates are £5.60 an hour for 18-20 year olds and £7.05 for anyone aged 21 and over. Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).