Apprentice Geo-Environmental Engineer
1 day left
- Excellent time keeping.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Smart appearance in accordance with Company dress code policy.
- Hold full clean driving licence or be actively working towards obtaining licence (subject to age).
- Must be able to work both independently and as part of a team in various disciplines and types of project.
- Self-motivated individual with desire to develop a career in the field of civil engineering and the built environment.
- 100% commitment to the Company Values and Service Commitments.
Minimum 5 GCSEs, with English, Maths and Science at grade B or higher (or an equivalent Level 2 qualification).Future prospects
Upon completion of the apprenticeship an opportunity of a full time position.Things to consider
Block Release at Stephenson College.