Digital Marketing Executive Apprentice
- Working knowledge of Content Management Systems desirable
- Excellent analytical and mathematical abilities
- Knowledge of PPC, SEO, Web Design, Email Marketing and Social Media
- Working knowledge of relevant applications and systems, and of e-commerce systems
- Good organisational and planning skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Problem solver
- Ambitious individual, who is driven to achieve successful results
- Passion for Social Media and Digital Marketing
A minimum of 5 GCSEs at grade C and above, including Maths and English (or equivalents).Future prospects
Possible permanent employment for the right candidate.Things to consider
Apprenticeship National Minimum Wage (ANMW): The National Minimum Wage for Apprentices is £3.70 per hour. This is the legal minimum pay per hour applying to 16-18-year-old Apprentices and those aged 19 and over in the first year of their Apprenticeship. For Apprentices 19 or over who have completed their first year and are continuing their Apprenticeship, the National Minimum wage appropriate to their age applies.
It is highly important that you do not contact the employer directly. Any attempt of this may invalidate the candidate's application. Should you have any queries regarding your application or the job itself, please contact your 3aaa Training Academy.
Please note this job may expire before the stated date if a suitable applicant is appointed.
If you hold a full UK driver licence or are currently in the process of learning to drive, please declare this upon submitting your application.