We seek an enthusiastic, well-presented individual who has a desire to work in our Cheadle based office full time. We pride ourselves on excellent customer service and offer support to both landlords and tenants alike. The successful candidate will receive full training on our windows-based property software which is extremely logical and enjoyable to work with.
A desire and general understanding of accounts processing would be useful but not essential and a general understanding Outlook 365. The administration conducted within the account/admin office entails legal documents and important communication and we are looking for an individual who takes pride in their work and understands that attention to detail is of paramount importance. We have stringent procedures that ensure that we conform to various standards with focus on evolving to improve standards and procedures to ensure we conform to the ever-changing legislations within the industry.
We are a friendly company who have an open-door policy and pride ourselves on being specialists within the industry. In a nutshell, we are extremely proud business owners in an exciting industry and we are looking for someone to fit into the role that shares the same enthusiasm.
The role of Apprentice Administrator/Accounts Administrator would involve the following:
• Processing invoices, rental payments and administration fees
• Creating legal tenancy agreements and other move in / move out documents
• Liaising with clients regarding payment enquiries / queries
• Dealing with email correspondence
• Receiving phone calls and responding to enquiries
• Registering applicants on the software program
• When required, conducting viewings at properties
• General office duties such as filing, photocopying, post
• Dealing with property repairs reported and liaising with contractors and landlords
• Developing administration processes and informing landlords
• Arranging property viewings
• General duties including purchasing and making refreshments, getting keys cut, keeping kitchen clean