Higher Level Apprentice - AMC Technician
- Effective communication
- Team working
- Experience of working in an engineering workshop setting
- Proven organisational experience
- Flexible approach to work to include evening and weekend work when appropriate
- A commitment to the Safeguarding of Young People and Vulnerable Adults
- Ability to work well with students
- Working on own initiative
- Level 3 qualification in a relevant Engineering discipline
- Manual handling and basic Health and Safety training - or prepared to undertake
- First Aid at Work qualification or prepared to undertake
Potential full time position.Things to consider
Driving Licence and access to a car desirable but not essential.
This position is based at our Woodlands Campus in Smith's Wood.
Solihull College & University Centre is committed to a comprehensive policy of Equal Opportunities. All employees are required to abide by this policy and ensure its compliance throughout the College.
Solihull College & University Centre is committed to ensuring a safe environment for all students and expects all staff to engage fully with this commitment.
This role will involve working with children/young people so a DBS check will need to be completed.