Associate Project Manager Apprentice
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
- Any experience in technology and IT would be considered favourable
- Good communication skills, written and verbal
- Good people and customer service skills enabling relationships to be built and maintained across the National Trust
- Team player with the ability to work on own or as part of a wider team
- Ability to work under pressure in a fast moving environment
- Self-motivated with the enthusiasm and drive to ensure activities are completed to time, cost and quality
- Able to use business tools such as Excel, Word and PowerPoint to manage, monitor and report on the delivery of your work
- Must be committed to self-development and be enthusiastic about acquiring new skills and embracing new technologies
- Awareness of project management processes and skills
- Awareness of Microsoft technologies, TOGAF 9.1, ITIL and Networking technologies
- Equivalent of 3 A Levels at grades A - C
- Equivalent of 5 GCSEs at grades A - C including Level 2 - English and maths
Following the successful completion of the apprenticeship there will be the opportunity to continue development via the Trust's developing IT Academy and on into any relevant vacancies that are available at the time.