The most exciting and rewarding Chef career imaginable.
Prepare first class food across the world. Train under some of the best chefs in the industry.
The RAF is recruiting people with a passion for cooking and love for food who want to take on challenges that go far beyond a regular job.
As a Chef in the RAF, you will have a varied role, preparing food at five-star themed banquets one day, and cooking in the field the next.
With us you could travel the world cooking for VIPs and Government ministers; the RAF is no ordinary job. We offer competitive pay and a structured career path designed to reward excellence.
Whether a qualified chef or an individual with a passion for cooking, the RAF has a role to offer for you in an exciting environment where no two days are the same.
Why become a Chef in the RAF?
• Receive world class training from exceptional chefs
• Exciting opportunities to travel and work in unique locations in the UK and abroad
• Award-winning apprenticeships available
• Starting salary of £18k+ after training plus generous benefits
• You will need to meet fitness, health, nationality and residency criteria
Benefits of a career with the RAF
• 6 weeks of paid holiday
• Free travel, pension and private healthcare
• Subsidised food and accommodation
• World-class through-career training, and an allowance towards new qualifications