Business Administrative Assistant
7 days left
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
- Strong computer literacy including MS Word, Excel and Powerpoint
- Proficiency in English
- Good interpersonal and organizational skill
- Strong problem solving skill
- Willing to learn
- Able to work under pressure
- Hardworking with positive attitude
- 3 A-Levels or equivalent
- GCSE maths and English minimum grade C (4)
- Additional qualification in Office Administration is a plus
After the programme, students will have generated basic Business Administration experience, which will form a good foundation for them to start in one area such as secretarial work and administrative work or become a personal assistant.Things to consider
The National Minimum Wage for Apprentices is £3.70 per hour as of 1st of April 2018. This rate applies to apprentices under 19 and those aged 19 or over who are in their first year. Apprentices must be paid at least the minimum wage rate for their age if they are aged 19 or over and have completed their first year. The minimum wage rates are £5.90 an hour for 18-20 year olds; £7.38 for anyone aged 21 to 24 and £7.83 for those over 25.