Level 4 Digital Marketing Apprentice
1 day left
Weekly wage £148.00 ►Wages explained
Working week Monday - Friday Total hours per week: 40.00 Apprenticeship duration 18 months Possible start date 01 Oct 2018 Date posted 12 Sep 2018 Distance 258.4 miles Apprenticeship level Higher Level Apprenticeship Reference number VAC001451694 Positions 1 available Requirements and prospects Desired skills
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent time management and organisational skills
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office including Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Experience of using creative software packages including Photoshop, Canva or Adobe Creative Suite (such as Adobe Illustrator) - desirable
- Knowledge and experience of using Web Content Management systems - desirable
- Displays commercial awareness and a “can do” attitude
- Relevant work experience in the hospitality or tourism industry
- A minimum of 5 GCSES including A to C (or equivalent) in English and Maths
This is an inital 18 month contract.