Operations Analyst Apprentice
3 days left
- 12-18 months
About the employer
In 2013-14 trust in the energy suppliers was lower than bankers and politicians. We started So Energy because it doesn’t have to be this way. By keeping things simple and using the latest technology to ensure we operate as efficiently as possible, we keep our costs to a minimum and pass the savings onto our customers.
We’re the only energy company to have its own Low Price Commitment.
We supply 100% renewable electricity and we're the only energy company to let customers choose where we source our electricity from.
We’re a diverse bunch at So Energy and we’re proud of that. We’ve got engineers, data scientists and ex-teachers working together to do the best we can for our customers. Whether it's answering your emails or phone calls, sorting out your meter, or buying the gas and electricity itself, we've got it covered.
The Operations Analyst is a key member of the Operations Team supporting data management, client reporting, trade processes, and problem resolution. This person will work closely with Customer Service to ensure integrity of the data systems.
An ideal candidate is someone who thrives in a fast-paced environment, works well within a team and passionate about what they do. Excellent interpersonal and communication skills are key; both when interacting with our customers, as well as with fellow team members. We’re looking for an enthusiastic person who takes pride in their work and is looking to take on a new challenge.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Effectively managing a workload of tickets that monitor the progress of problem resolution on specific customer accounts
- Effectively managing the relationship with our customer base, also by answering inbound contact within the previously defined SLA's
- Contributing to a “one contact resolution”, by reducing the need for customer contact through effective management of customer accounts
- Maintain systems by researching and resolving problems, maintaining system integrity and security. Maintain quality service by establishing and enforcing organization standards
- Full training will be provided to the successful candidate!
- Monday - Friday 8:45 am - 5:00 pm. 45 minute lunch break. Total hours per week: 37.50
- Computer Literate
- Great oral and written communication skills
- Numerical skills
- High level of attention to detail
- Ability to be proactive
- Team player
- Self driven
- If you do not have Maths and English GCSE grades A*-C (or equivalent) we will support you to achieve Functional Skills in those subjects.
- If hard work is shown throughout the Apprenticeship there is the possibility for a full time position in the company, the company are keen for the Apprentice to stay in the company and grow.
Training to be provided
- Level 2 in Customer Service with the opportunity to move onto the Level 3 Programme
- Functional Skills in maths and English if required
- Customer service practitioner
Apply for Operations Analyst Apprentice
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly