Caterer - FULL TIME CAREER WITH APPRENTICESHIP
1 day left
A career in the Royal Airforce (RAF) is no ordinary job. You will face exciting challenges, learn new skills and potentially travel the world all whilst helping police the sky, keeping the UK safe.
As a Catering and Hospitality Specialist you will become a silver service trained specialist. You will be responsible for the smooth and efficient running of dining rooms, bars in Officer and Sergeant Messes along with inflight meals and safety.
Pay during training
Pay after training
Qualifications you need
Depending on your experience there are two routes to becoming a Catering and Hospitality Specialist:
- There are no GCSE requirements
- You should have at least a year’s suitable experience in bar work and silver service in a hotel, restaurant, club or industrial catering establishment
You will also need one of the following
- NVQ Level 2 in Food and Drink Service (with silver service module)
In addition to: Technical Certificate Level 2 Award in Hospitality and Catering Principles (Food and Beverage Service)
- NVQ Level 3 in Food and Drink Service (with silver service module)
In addition to: Technical Certificate Level 3 Award in Hospitality and Catering Principles (Food and Beverage Service)
- BTEC Hotel and Catering Management
16-35 (must attest before 36th birthday)
19 – 35 (Must attest before 36th birthday)
Other entry requirements;
You must be a UK citizen or holder of dual UK/other nationality
Whether or not you were born in the UK, you should have resided there for 5 years immediately preceding your application
During the one year apprenticeship programme you will gain:
- Level 2 NVQ Diploma in Food and Beverage Service
- Level 2 Certificate in Hospitality and Catering Principles (Food and Beverage Service)
- Level Functional Skills in English
- Level 1 Functional Skills Maths
On successful completion of your qualifications you will embark on an exciting and varied career!
For more information about the role and details of our application process, visit the RAF Recruitment website. To be directed straight to our site Click 'Apply Now'.