Logistics Officer – FULL TIME ROLE
A career in the Royal Airforce (RAF) is no ordinary job. You will face exciting challenges, learn new skills and potentially travel the world all whilst helping police the sky, keeping the UK safe.
Logistics Officers manage the movement of people, transport and equipment necessary to keep aircraft flying. As a Logistics Officer you will be a custodians of the supply chain in the UK as well as on exercises and operations overseas.
Pay during training
Pay after training
Qualifications you need
You will need one of the below:
- A minimum of 5 GCSEs at grade C or above
- 5 Scottish Certificate of Education Standard Grades at a minimum of Grade 2
- 5 Scottish National Equivalent Grades at Grade 5, including English Language and Mathematics
- 2 A2 Levels/3 Highers at Grade C or above (excluding General Studies or Critical Thinking) which must total a minimum of 160 UCAS points
17.5-30 (must attest before 31st birthday)
Other entry requirements;
You must be a UK citizen or holder of dual UK/other nationality
Whether or not you were born in the UK, you should have resided there for 5 years immediately preceding your application
Logistics Officers receive comprehensive training which includes:
- A 24 week course designed to develop your leadership and management skills
- A 18 week specialist training course designed to give you a thorough grounding in logistics
- Potential to gain a BSc in Logistics management
For more information about the role and details of our application process, visit the RAF Recruitment website. To be directed straight to our site Click 'Apply Now'.