Personnel Support Officer – FULL TIME ROLE
1 day left
A career in the Royal Airforce (RAF) is no ordinary job. You will face exciting challenges, learn new skills and potentially travel the world all whilst helping police the sky, keeping the UK safe.
The role of a Personnel Support Officer is diverse and covers a wide range of specialisations. As a Personnel Support Officer you will be working across: Infrastructure, Management, HR, Development, Account Management and Media Operations to name a few. Personnel Support Officers vary their roles and develop a broad set of transferrable skills, making them widely employable in other, non-specialist areas.
Pay during training
Pay after training
Qualifications you need
You will need to meet at least one of these criteria:
- Minimum of 5 GCSEs at grade C or above
- 5 Scottish Certificate of Education Standard Grades at a minimum of Grade 2
- 5 Scottish National Equivalent grades at Grade 5, including English Language and Mathematics
You must also have:
- At least 2 A2 Levels/3 Highers at Grade C or above (excluding General Studies or Critical Thinking) which must total a minimum of 160 UCAS points
17.5-30 (must have entered IOT before 31st birthday)
Other entry requirements;
You must be a UK citizen or holder of dual UK/other nationality
Whether or not you were born in the UK, you should have resided there for 5 years immediately preceding your application
Personnel Support Officers receive comprehensive training which includes:
- 24 week Initial Officer Training at RAF College Cranwell
- 9 week specialist training at the Defence School of Personnel Administration
- Higher Education qualifications from Foundation Degree level to Masters Degree will become available as your career progresses
For more information about the role and details of our application process, visit the RAF Recruitment website. To be directed straight to our site Click 'Apply Now'.