SNCO Air Traffic Controller – FULL TIME ROLE
1 day left
A career in the Royal Air Force (RAF) is no ordinary job. You will face exciting challenges, learn new skills, and potentially travel the world, all whilst helping police the sky and keeping the UK safe.
As an Air Traffic Controller you will be a guardian of the sky, helping air crews complete missions safely. Whether it’s from an RAF base or a joint military civil control centre, Air Traffic Controllers are masters of keeping cool under pressure.
Pay during training
Pay after training
Senior Non-Commissioned Officer
Qualifications you need
You will need one of the following:
- A minimum of 5 GCSEs (or acceptable equivalents) at a minimum of Grade C, including English Language and Mathematics
- 5 Scottish Certificate of Education (SCE) Standard Grades at a minimum of Grade 2, including English Language and Mathematics
- 5 Scottish National Equivalent (SNE) grades at Grade 5, including English Language and Mathematics
17.5-36 (must have entered phase one of training by 37th birthday)
Other entry requirements;
You must be a UK citizen or holder of dual UK/other nationality
Whether or not you were born in the UK, you should have resided there for 5 years immediately preceding your application
SNCO Air Traffic Controller receive comprehensive training which includes:
- 10 week Basic Recruit Training Course
- 10 week Non-Commissioned Aircrew Initial Training Course which is designed to develop your leadership and management skills
- A 35 week (32 week course, with 1 week Force Development and between 2-3 weeks leave) specialist Air Traffic Control training course
For more information about the role and details of our application process, visit the RAF Recruitment website. To be directed straight to our site Click 'Apply Now'.