Sales Administrator Apprentice
Do you want a job you would hate to leave? Do you seek a job role which offers high satisfaction as well as the opportunity to develop your skills and experience? If so, we have the perfect position for you!
Our Client is looking for an Apprentice Sales Office Administrator to join their friendly and professional team.
Aquagem Heating Ltd are specialists with over 30 years of experience within the Underfloor Heating Industry. Our products are well proven and are widely used throughout Europe.
From initial design and product specification, through to manufacture, installation and technical support, we have all the experience and expertise to provide high quality & service to all.
This is a fantastic opportunity to learn from an experienced team, work towards a well-respected qualification and earn an excellent wage! The successful individual will have the opportunity to progress and grow within a well-respected company with the position of a Sales Administrator potentially available at the end of the apprenticeship for the right candidate.
The job role is varied but the main duties will include:
- Administrative support to the Sales and Estimating Departments.
- Track construction project enquiries and orders onto the in-house CRM system.
- Research sales enquiries against defined criteria to select appropriate actions required during the booking on process.
- Contact customers and potential clients to obtain additional contact/project information, as required.
- Access web portals to identify and print out all necessary project documents including technical drawings.
- Update and maintain client database.
- Measure project drawings and assist in generating quotations.
- Compilation of Construction sites ‘Health and Safety’ documents.
Please note full training will be provided.
The working week will consist of a routine, Monday-Friday, 9am-5pm (with a 1-hour lunch). The weekly wage is set at £150, to start, with a financial review after 3-6 months.
If you are a career driven individual, this is the perfect opportunity that you do not want to miss out on so be sure to apply now!