Rath House 55-65 Uxbridge Road
About QA Apprenticeships
QA Apprenticeships is the first Ofsted 'Outstanding' rated IT apprenticeships provider, as well as 3-time consecutive winner of Apprenticeship Programme of the Year (2012, 2013 and 2014). According to Ofsted, we deliver "world-class" apprenticeship programmes with "exceptionally well qualified" staff. Most of our apprentices "deliver a high standard of work for their employers and exceed expectations, often finding better ways of working and reducing costs".
Why choose QA Apprenticeships?
- The first IT apprenticeships business rated Ofsted Outstanding
- 100% of QA apprentices have jobs from day one of their 12–14 month apprenticeship programmes
- 94% of QA apprentices secure permanent employment after completing; this is 20% higher than the national average (National Apprenticeship Service 2012)
- We have won the coveted Apprenticeship Programme of the Year award for three consecutive years at The Learning Awards 2012, 2013 & 2014
- Leading apprenticeship partner for Microsoft, Oracle, HPE, Cisco and Association of Project Management
124 jobs with QA Apprenticeships
You will have the opportunity to gain valuable skills, knowledge and experience as you complete a Data Essentials Level 3 Apprenticeship.
You will have the opportunity to gain valuable skills and experience as you complete a IT Azure Cloud Support Specialist - Level 3 Apprenticeship.
You will have the opportunity to gain valuable skills, knowledge and experience as you complete an IT - Azure Cloud Support Specialist Apprenticeship.
This is a great opportunity to work as part of a dynamic IT team in a local school. This is a great environment for an individual to grow.