90 Whitfield St
At EDF we’re proud to be the only company in Britain already generating low carbon electricity from wind, nuclear and solar. A low carbon mix to power the nation, whatever the weather.
We’re working together to champion a low carbon lifestyle and collaborate widely in our search for innovations to achieve more.
From apprenticeships to scientists, engineers to analysts, our career opportunities are as diverse as our business. Many of our people move around our company as they progress their career within our six UK business areas:
- Customers: We’re proud to serve more than 5 million British residential and business customers, and our aim to be the best at solving customers’ needs. We offer innovative solutions such as smart meters, smart heating, electric cars and charging points, to make it easy for our customers save energy, save carbon and save money.
- Generation: To provide a secure energy supply for the future, the UK needs a diverse and balanced energy mix. Our existing eight nuclear power stations make an important contribution to this mix, as they reliably generate low-carbon electricity and offer the most affordable large-scale, low-carbon energy source currently available to the UK.
- Nuclear Development: As part of our commitment to help secure the UK’s energy future, we’re building a new nuclear power station at Hinkley Point C in Somerset, as well as jointly developing other new build proposals with our partners in the East of England: Sizewell C in Suffolk and Bradwell B in Essex.
- Renewables: EDF Renewables UK, a joint venture between EDF Energy and EDF Renouvelables, develops, builds, operates and maintains wind farms and other renewable technologies such as battery and solar throughout their lifetime.
- Corporate and Steering Functions: Legal, Supply Chain, HR, IT, Strategy and Corporate Affairs... Our corporate community is a vital part of who we are at EDF and how we’ll achieve our vision to help Britain achieve net zero.
- Training Programmes: Our range of training programmes offer something for everyone, regardless of where you are in your career. Find out more about our graduate scheme, apprenticeships, placements and PhDs on our website.
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package, including a competitive pension scheme, a wide range of flexible benefits to suit your lifestyle, and the opportunity to earn bonus.
At EDF, everyone’s welcome. It’s a powerful statement of our intent to make sure we’re about the people who work with us – a rich and unique mix of backgrounds and experiences that’s vital to shaping a strong and fresh-thinking organisation like ours. Whoever you are and wherever you come from, we’ll embrace the difference you bring and give you opportunities to thrive and succeed.
A career that will deliver change. Together, we’ll help Britain achieve net zero.