Intequal, in partnership with the Microsoft Apprenticeship Programme are currently recruiting for an energetic individual to join a fantastic company as an IT Apprentice. This is a great opportunity to earn while you learn and gain on the job experience to kickstart your career in IT.
About the Company
Our client, based in Stratford-upon-Avon were founded in 1991 and are an IT services and solutions provider to organisations across the UK and Europe.
We are looking to recruit an IT Apprentice who is a hardworking, organised individual with flexibility and a willingness to learn.
The primary role is to help customers resolve any problems or incidents reported via email and telephone, and includes:
- Becoming a valued part of the Technical Support team
- Managing calls and liaising with customers and suppliers
- Recording all their requests in the internal tracking system
- Handling incidents reported by users and when needed addressing them or escalating within the department
- Following up incident solving and updating documentation
- Informing users through alerts and communication
- Remote installation of computer and network hardware and software
- Assist with day to day running of the department
- Setting up of broadband equipment and broadband fault diagnosis
- Setup of computer hardware to customers' requirements
- Daily / weekly checks
Throughout the duration of the apprenticeship, you will receive training through blended learning. This combines online technical training within a virtual classroom, as well as real-world and practical experience with your employer. The skills, knowledge and experience you will gain whilst on the programme are invaluable, giving you the best possible start in your professional career within the IT industry.