We are looking for an admin assistant to support with the sales, purchasing and quality department. They will be responsible for dealing with inhouse admin duties and assisting customers over the phone and email. Also supporting the purchasing team on liaising with suppliers. The quality department will require support in the upkeep of due diligence.
The role will involve:
- Dealing with customers over the phone and email
- Liaising with all inhouse teams
- Speaking to suppliers
- Supporting quality team with due diligence
- Using bespoke software - Accord
- Aiding teams as required
- General admin duties, such as filing and archiving
We have an award-winning apprenticeship programme so you will be working towards your Business Admin level 3 Standard Qualification over the course of 15 months, alongside your day-to-day role.
What your apprenticeship includes:
- A mixture of face to face and virtual catch ups with your learning coach every 4 - 6 weeks
- A mixture of on and off the job training, including workshops and webinars
- Feedback sessions to discuss progress
- Obtain Functional Skills in English and Maths (if you don't already have GCSE)
If all of this sounds like you.... Apply today to start your Repertoire journey!