This is a brilliant opportunity for an apprentice to be involved in helping to manage several social media accounts, generating engaging content, assisting with marketing campaigns, marketing support and other exciting projects!
As a Digital Marketing Apprentice your main role and responsibilities will include:
- Company website - You will be assisting in updating and rebranding the company website.
- Flyers and campaigns - You will be keeping our digital marketing campaigns sending marketing materials to existing and new clients.
- Strategy - You will be creating the marketing strategy and planning & creating key objectives.
- Business support - You will support the business in growth through marketing by following our systems and processes.
- Social Media - You will be responsible for working with the company's design team on creative social media channels (Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, and LinkedIn, Google my business etc.)
- Content, email marketing & website - You will proactively manage the company's website, produce email campaigns and other marketing materials.
- Blogging - You will be involved in the creation of blogs and other industry-relevant articles to increase online presence. Creating mini videos, content strategy and writing high level copy (killer headlines, word content)
- Analysis and Reporting - You will use reporting tools such as Google Analytics and Facebook Insights to track the success of campaigns.
Throughout the duration of the apprenticeship, you will receive training through blended learning. This combines online technical training within a virtual classroom, as well as real-world and practical experience with your employer. The certifications you gain are highly respected and globally recognised. The skills, knowledge and experience you will gain whilst on the programme are invaluable, giving you the best possible start in your professional career within the marketing sector.
Completion of the apprenticeship would also allow access to join as an Affiliate (Professional) member of the CIM (Chartered Institute of Marketing) and/or Associate membership of BCS.