Apprentice Site Supervisor
1 day left
,Information Technology, Administration Skills, Communication Skills, Numeracy Skills, Public Speaking Skills, Listerning,Team Building Skills, Literacy Skills, Problem Solving Skills, Organisational Skills, Manual Work Skills,Personal qualities
- Ensures that decisions are made by evaluating priorities and timescales and informs others of decisions. Reconsiders in the light of new information
- Takes responsibility for own actions and takes their fair share of team tasks
- Has a strong sense of personal commitment and enthusiasm
- Has an enquiring mind and is disposed to learning both on and off the job
- Uses acquired knowledge and skills to perform new job related tasks, seeking advice and guidance where necessary
- Takes personal ownership by responding promptly to enquiries
- Demonstrates an awareness of financial and cost implications of all decisions and activities.
5 GCSEs grade A-C (4-9) including English and maths or Equivalents and one of the following:
- 2 A-Levels grade D and above or; Level 3 Diploma in Construction/Building Services/Civil Engineering or; Another Level 3 qualification and a minimum of 1 year's site experience.
Full time employment upon satisfactory completion of the apprenticeshipThings to consider
You must be interested in undertaking a career within Construction. You need to be flexible - able to travel and possibly stay away from home as required throughout the UK. You must be prepared to learn how the industry operates and appreciate commercial aspects of the business. We will require 2 references in support of your application.