Duration of Apprenticeship:
- Dealing with HR queries and requests including policy related questions as well as miscellaneous issues such as eye tests and season ticket loans
- Dealing with requests in the HR Support UK inbox or central phone line
- Supporting with the new starter process including drafting offer letters and organising inductions
- Tracking absences and where necessary flagging any sickness absence issues with the relevant HR Business
- Maintaining accurate employee records in the HR system
- Ensuring new starters and leavers are processed in the HR system
- Assisting with the production of report requests such as headcount numbers, new starters and leavers
- Supporting the wider HR team with other duties as assigned
As a HR Support Apprentice with BPP, you will complete the HR Support Level 3 Advanced Apprenticeship, which is aligned with the Chartered Institute of Personnel and Development (CIPD). Upon completion you will be awarded the CIPD Foundation Certificate and you will be able to apply for Membership of CIPD.
The apprenticeship will be delivered through a blend of live online learning, pre-recorded lectures, and face to face inductions and masterclasses.
Minimum of 3 A Levels at grade C and 5 GCSEs at grade 4 including English and Maths or equivalent qualifications.
Personal Qualities & Skills:
- Attention to detail
- Effective communicator
- Team player
- Motivated to learn and develop
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office applications including Word & Excel Strong administrative skills
- Understanding of the importance of good customer care
This is just the start, upon successful completion of your HR Consultant/Partner Apprenticeship you will be considered to become a HR Advisor or a specialist in a choice of areas including Emerging Talent, Diversity, Equity & Inclusion, Learning & Development or Reward & Benefits.