We are proud to be hiring Customer Service Advisors to work for one of the UK's leading Guarantor Loan Companies. You'll be joining a well trained and dedicated team of people within the financial sector.
Whether the customer needs help with their accounts or specific information about the product available, you will be given all the knowledge and tools to help the customers no matter what their query is.
Training will take place over a 4 week period, 9am-6pm Monday- Friday, and additional training will be available to help you progress and grow within the company. Once your apprenticeship is completed and you progress within your role, many other opportunities may become available to you, so the possibilities are endless!
· To deliver top quality customer service at all times and to maintain a friendly and professional approach to your customers and their needs at all times.
· To respond to customers' general questions, requests and concerns whilst delivering top quality customer service. Ensuring compliance with the call monitoring guidelines and ensuring customer satisfaction wherever possible.
· To correspond with customers via email, by responding to queries or directing queries to the relevant department.
· To meet specific personal performance targets and standards as specified in line with the company expectations and to take responsibility and accountability for personal performance.
· To attend monthly one to ones with your Team Leaders to understand and discuss individual performance in line with required KPI's and identify personal progression opportunities.
· To demonstrate an effective knowledge of our product to direct queries to the appropriate department.
· To act as point of contact for clients and customers, and uphold the values of the client at all time.
· To undertake additional tasks on an ad hoc basis as delegated by the Team Leader or Management Team.
· To play a full and constructive role in taking responsibility for own self development.
· To promote a positive and professional image of The Company to colleagues and others at all times by adhering to Company policy and procedures.
- Casual dress
- On-site parking
- Team Events
- Excellent reward system
At 1 Plus 1 Loans you will be working towards your Customer Service Practitioner Level 2 standard over the duration of the next 15 months